Who we are:
We are Petit Poutinerie, an owner-operated fast-classy food company in Rochester, NY. We have a brick and mortar restaurant operating year round and 2 food trucks operating seasonally.
Our restaurant staff is responsible for supporting Petit Poutinerie’s vision for comfort-food done right – homemade, lavish and made to share with good company.
You will be tasked with ensuring that our customers receive our signature service and flavors in a welcoming environment. Attention to detail, and a passion for people and quality food is a must.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming customers, taking orders and striving to make sure that they experience our signature food and customer service.
- Using proper sanitation practices.
- Responding to customer questions & concerns, following company protocol.
- Organizing and stocking the work area for service.
- Understanding all menu items, and rotating specials, including ingredients and allergens.
- Delivering food to customers and responding to customer requests.
- Maintaining a daily cleaning schedule.
- Use of proper pronouns as they relate to customers, staff and vendors.
- Understanding, and working to achieve company-wide goals.
Attention to detail, and a passion for quality food is a must!
Who you are:
- Passionate about working hard and having fun! You always maintain a high standard for your work.
- Friendly, and passionate about providing excellent service for your customers.
- Comfortable with changing environments, and many types of customers.
- A person who possesses strong communication skills.
- Able to adapt to a high volume environment and balance quality.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to think, plan ahead and problem solve.
- Able to work several shifts per week.
- Interested in growing within our company.
The ideal candidate for this job is excited to be a part of a growing local company! You will be a part of a small team. Your work will have a direct impact on our shared success. Competitive hourly pay, tips and 401k options all included.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com